View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2005, 07:35 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krylosis
I'm loving this UI, though some things I like the others.

over all I use the perdition and the mods i've seen here, though the bags i'm not too fond of and the inventory screen i'm not fond of, but my problem is two fold. i'm using 1600 by 1200 (the ui files provided with the ui itself. and the following always happens:

1) after a few times of shifting chars or sometimes the first time EQ2 crashes.

2) if i leave the 4th and 5th hot key bars are up, and I come back in the default primary, secondary and terciary (spelling sucks for me) revert back to the original as being the top, middle and last.

Also I'd love to get the most recent but again i want to keep my inventory the same and the bags the way i have them, which files would i not overwrite for that? =) thanks for the work... everything is looking great!

Krylosis
Hotbars I could be wrong but I think thats a SoE problem?

Inv and bags just download and overwite them with the versions you want to use as they not tied in with anyother windows

As for keeping your chars settings EG: chat, bag placement etc just dont use the server_char settings file that is supplied with the mod.. if your using a perdition type UI to start with all the main windows will be in the right places already so no need to use a settings file... That way you keep all your placements etc..