View Single Post
Unread 04-19-2005, 06:46 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizardling
DLed this the other day and noticed a few things

Buffs would go outside of the buff box often... especially during raids.

Your targets target window is kind of small, can deal with it though.(would be great if its a bit more noticeable, I prefer to have an easier view of what im assisting a person on but thats just me.)

If you go over 1000 in weight your able to carry, it cuts off part of the 1000+ number.

Other than that its great Just gotta get used to it...
When you say buffs going outside of the buff box do you mean in the maintained window (the one under your name) or the effects window the main one at the top?

As for implied target I will see if there is a way to make the hp and mana bars a bit bigger (if space allows)

As for the weight are you refering to the weight that is displayed in the experiance window in the top left corner?

Quote:
I installed the Hotkey with spell name mod, the hotkey bars are a tad bigger and dont fit well with the mod. No clue why its not working now. They are just a tad bigger and overlap things. Any way you could take this UI hotkey thing and fix it to work in the new V8 format ? Thanks a bunch.
An interesting mod for sure, I will have a look into maybe doing this but not to keen on the way the names get cut off due to the icons window size and to make them bigger is not an option we have with the space availible for it all to fit in.