View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2011, 07:24 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Vindictus is awesome Plenty of awesome methods of implementation and combat. It's much different than your normal "press hotkeys to fight" and your normal auto-attack.

Much more RPG-action based fighting, but it's nice for a short change. I think I'll get bored of it by the time EQ2 comes back up. Plus they're having a free month for the boat tokens. Otherwise, I wouldn't play much past lvl 10
My wife and I spent our "together time" at our pc's gaming since that is how we meet. So its a good game "for now" but EQ2 is still first for us.

As for the tokens you can get the boat tokens by running thier version of an instance dungeon, we are lvl 12 or so and we have a small handful of tokens.

My wife and I like to keep a free game as a "back-up" for EQ2 downtimes, We are really watching Guild wars 2, Blade and Soul and the new Star Wars (even though I can aim worth a damn lol)

As for what happened to Sony, i am sure after they fix the issues, EQ2 will be back (EQ2 beta anyone?). Its just a waiting game right now, Hackers are everywhere, not much you can do about it, you can just try and protect yourself as much as possible.

Will Sony lose some players? probably but that those aren't their true key customers if they leave that easy

As for me, I have been in the Everquest world since EQ2's start, so I'll be around for a long time after this is over and forgotten.

Draven