View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2006, 05:42 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have recently has some seroius issues as well - only in the last three days beginning on 18th December bizarrely enough the first time I logged in after hitting level 70.

It takes me a very long time 5-10 minutes to log into the game, if at all. Similar problem if I zone. On the 19th I couldn't get past the zoning screen at all and kept loosing connection.

I then deleted the UI and my UI settings reinstalled and could once again play. My whole session was sepnt rearanging game windows....

Lo and behold the next time I log in on the 20th after LU30 back to square one... very slow zoning times both at log in and zoning in game. Huge lag in game for chat, npc interactions, scribing collecting money from broker.

I really like this UI think it is great and want to be able to continue using it, bit it seems to be causing too much hassel at the moment....

I am also using a wireless connection however experience similar problems on my other computer that is not wireless, and have tried deleting the EQ2_hud_zonning file you mentioned all to no avail.

Have you any other suggestions that could alow me to continue using this excellent UI?

p.s. I am also a brigand maybe it just doesn't like us?