View Single Post
Unread 01-29-2013, 12:00 AM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accredo View Post
Hi Drum:

I'm not certain if this is a UI bug or Sony bug. But on one character "only" when I click on your self click to cure I keep recieving the message "You may only use items in your inventory". In this case I am attempting to use the Robust Remedies which I have in my bags and which works on my other characters. I have deleted my character's _uisettings and restarted the game. I have deleted this file and selected other character's ui's. I have manaully put in the item numbers, I have reset them to default and I have even placed the remedies in different bags as well as equiping them. They work if I hotbar them but that's it. This problem is only isolated to this character. Is there another file I can delete and replace? I ran your updater, but your ui on my system is current. This is really screwy that it's only a problem on this character.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks
Accredo
Do you happen to have said potions in your bank? I remember there being a bug with potions existing in inventory and bank at the same time, preventing players from using them...