View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2009, 06:13 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Oasis

First I ran default UI until I saw this one and it just screamed at me to try it.
I installed this last night and played around and I have to say
that I logged out ( after arranging my windows ) and went and installed this on my wife's machine.
Thank you very much.

She and I both like this, we have not seen anything wrong with it yet, for what we usually have open and such.

I did find my self trying to move the hotbars around a bit, I finally got it working though , stretch and pull to where I have them now ( couldn't figure out how to get the boarder back to move them, then take away again. probably something simple like window settings that I forgot about )
Then again I had that problem before this.

The map Icons - I can see quests woohoo - I have that bug where there is no feather/books, and some reason the icons for the map were almost invisible but this UI I can see them which makes playing fun again.

The Browser again great add on, Does this support multi tabs? I'm used to Firefox right click new tab but that didn't work lol. And the look up buttons on the items and quests are very helpful.

I would recommend giving this a try for those looking for a different UI then the default.