View Single Post
Unread 05-03-2009, 11:03 PM
A Coastal Crab

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default not sure why I'm getting this error

Error Opening Database File: mscorlib
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, DirectorySecurity dirSecurity)
at System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path, DirectorySecurity directorySecurity)
at EQ2MAPUpdater.MainWindow.DownloadUpdates()Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\EQ2MAP Updater\cache\' is denied.

Thats what it told me to copy and paste.. I get an error right as it starts to patch, and then it says something about me needing to be logged in as an administrator to run eq2.. I can run eq2 without maps and I tried some other map program from this website that seemed to work too and it worked.. but I want this one to work.

When I try to close it down after it says that the updater failed I get yet another error that says access to the path C:\{insert my path to eq2 here} is denied.

Any ideas?

I've been using this map updater for quite a while.. not sure why I am running into this problem.. I used a few of norton antivirus disk doctor and disk clean ups last night.. was wondering if that broke something?

Last edited by Malyc : 05-03-2009 at 11:05 PM. Reason: needed to further describe problem