View Single Post
Unread 05-23-2013, 05:52 PM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Instant Teleport Button - A Pay as You Go Feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnils View Post
Do you have a screen shot of the button ??

Is it on Testserver only?
To answer your question directly (I'm a regular player on the Public Test Server) yes, it is ONLY on the Test Server for now (maybe it's on the Beta Server as well, I don't know). Sony hasn't gone "Live" with it yet.

I don't have a screen shot for you, but what it looks like is a little "double gold triangle with wings" - very similar to the Ikon now used in the Station Cash bar and on the Spell Upgrade Window to signifiy that you can BUY the feature by clicking the button. At the moment that button isn't connected to the Station Cash feature - Test players aren't yet paying for the use of the Instant Teleport Feature. But they will be when it goes live.

Assuming some people don't care if they have to pay to hop around Norrath every time they click that button (it could get right pricey after a week). But now EQ2 Maps isn't working on the Public Test Server, because they've fully implemented this feature on the regular map. We need a fix fast.

Danged if I want to use the cheesy game maps without decent poi's, no /waypoint ribbons, and then have to pay everytime I go somewhere! HELP!