View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2006, 03:46 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Ok, here's the newest version. Going to try to get this move to the beta forum. Although most everything is working, I'm not done moving things around, so we're not going to full release for a bit. I'd like to have more than 2 zones done as well before release. Hopefully the eq2map writers can help me out by getting text lists of POIs for zones, so that they're searchable even without someone writing a specific spoiler for the zone.

Changes in this file:
Window controls... ask and you shall receive. Opacity settings work, window can be closed. To open it again, look in your map window, there should be a small button towards the top left (probably destined to move, but I wanted to put it in).

Sinking sands landmarks added. This one was generated completely from a text file through the script I wrote. (Had to verify the code actually worked, and didn't just make something that looked like it worked.)

Lot's of little internal code changes.

Anyhow, anyone that tests it, let me know what doesn't work / can work better. More feedback I get, the better I can make this.

Edit: attachment removed because it's not the most recent.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'

Last edited by mother9987 : 02-16-2006 at 04:22 PM.