View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2005, 02:42 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ok Got a screenshot up.

bottom a stat bar... the menu buttom good could be made smaller liek teh performance pannel one.. would like to have the 3 custom preset and music on/off and nightvision on/pff on it. (pics use the Sunthas' Stat Bar (Coldy's Stat Bar) 1280x18)

Left your chat window... would like it to be scrollless and i had some truoble with the resize.. no matehr what it will be fized in position.

Next to it Ger 3/4 bar x4... Don't know why but the bank is kinda not aligned.. see pics .. would like it no-label if possible.

Red square (over hotbar) In that I would fit the "Reduced Resizable casting bar by Azoz" in the left add the implied and target window If place in it mayeb fit under the casting bar % only xp both class and TS with death penalty and vitality Class name and level.... If you still have space Nortah time with all the info of teh day and month

Blue square (next to hotbar) f1-f6 or f2-f6 group window bad effect on no need for assist.. not even sure what assist do (I usually target and use implied target)

the other 2 square.. not sure how much place woudl be used by gorup window so... hum to the total left would be nice to have a vertical 3/4 or 1/2 of ammo and inventory so easy access to bag.

The place to have the other trinket I just can't think of.. Maintened and the other one spell are on both side of my screen and looks good there. A place with journal help would be good but can be put on top right corner...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	test1.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	2122