View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2016, 03:30 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone

With some help from Darqwood, I made some small changes to a couple of files to make them use "Accept on Enter". I tossed them up as a simple bag mod at http://www.eq2interface.com/download...rToAccept.html

I seem to remember that Profit used to have this behavior, so feel free to nab those files for Profit.

But hoo boy, I can now loot a zillion things quickly from a Thalumbra Gold Chest by putting my cursor over the box, using the F key to open the box, then Enter to Accept the loot!

I still have not tracked down the transmutation OK button ("Are you sure you want to transmute X?") I have my transmute hotbar button on my numeric row, so I can press 4 to prime the cursor for a transmute, then I have to mouse click the item to be 'muted, mouse click the transmutation OK button, hit Enter to Accept the results.

If I could get that transmutation OK button, then a transmute would be 4, mouseclick on item, Enter, Enter. Any time you get rid of mouse clicks, especially when there's a big distance between cursor positions, you speed up. And there's less sore wrist at the end of the evening.

My next project is going to be to try to shrinky-dink the mercenary window some.