View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2016, 09:58 AM
A Sea Turtle

Server: Beta 1

The Problem with the Autoupdater ist, that i dont know how i can contact the Person, who host the Files.

But for the Moment i have done some Work on the UI :

Experience Window

Added Display of Deity Points and XP ( Will be displayed as GOD: )
Rearranged the Display of Guild Level and more
Corrected the HP/MP Display to Display Values about >1.000.000

Persona Window (Idea and Concept based on http://www.eq2interface.com/download...UIPersona.html)

- Rearrenged Display of Coins (Max. 999.999 Platin)
- Rearranged Stats Display to work and display for German Server (Some Entrys on the German Version are much longer then in English)
- Added Display for Fervor
- Change Entrys of Hitpoints and Power so it will display Values about 1 Mio
- Corrected most Tabs, and fixes much ...

To change the Original Files of this UI is very complex, the Code is not sorted, so its very Hard to add or change Entrys on it. So i must use another Persona Window, the Old has more then crap Code ...

Misc

Fixed the Level Choose in the Broker Windows
Some other Changes

Download :

I have bundled all of the Changes i found in the Net and on EQ2 Interface (Bottom Bar Window, Guild Window, Deity Window and more) so that this UI will work with Terrors of Thalumbra. For the Presets of the Broker Window, i added only new Version for German, so you must look for Files for the US/UK Server.

Pls Download and extract it to your Profit UI Folder and overwrite the Files.

Problems

Some Entrys will have German Names. I worked on Multilanguage but this takes time. I do this when i have done the most Work.

The Future

In the Moment i worked on some Windows to Display more then 99.999 Platin ..but it takes time.

Downloadlink:

28.01.2016 - 16:00 (Beta 0.93)

http://www.ypselon.de/privates/eq2/profituitoten.zip

I Hope you will have fun at these changes, i think ProfitUI is the best UI for Everquest II.

PS in German: Für alle deutschen, es gibt zusätzlich noch neue Voreinstellungen für den Makler mit den aktuellen Rohstoffen und einigen anderen Einträgen.