View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2005, 06:27 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco-man
if you want you can just post it here or send me a pm and i can change it, unless Eloa already took care of it.
I hadn't bugged Eloa yet, so whichever of you sees this and gets to it first. Here're the specifics:
On each auto-generated icon, currently, the OnHoverIn property is as follows
Code:
OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.WC_Titlebar.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfindlocation Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.WC_Titlebar.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocPath.pathfindlocation=pathfindlocation"
but I made a change that will make half of that OnHoverIn unnecessary. The new auto-generated OnHoverIn's should be as follows
Code:
OnHoverIn="Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.WC_Titlebar.QM_LocEntry.QM_LocText.LocalText=pathfindlocation"
I made a change to the way the pathfinder works so it only needs to write to the textbox object to work properly.

If there are any spaces in the second code line, remove them; sometimes the forums randomly add spaces. I'll edit this post after I post it to better explain where the space is and where it shouldn't be.

Edit: "QM_LocEntr y" cut out the space(s) there. It's being added erroneously by the forums.

Don't worry about going through the EQ2MAP site and hitting the Generate Link on each map; I'll do that myself, and the change doesn't need to happen instantly. The code is backwards compatible so the pathfinder will still work right even if it gets the old OnHoverIn.

Quib