Thread: Missing border
View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2007, 01:31 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othesus View Post
Are you using any map plugins?

I looked at the eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml file and there was a small change, maybe recently. The first page is:
<Page eq2opensound="ui_window_book_open" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="237,105" Name="Map" NormalSize="484,640" OnHide="StartUp=False" OnHoverIn="TM_Plugins.OnHoverInWindow.Activated=true UserResizable=false" OnHoverOut="TM_Plugins.OnHoverOutWindow.Activated=true" OnShow="TM_Plugins.OnShowWindow.Activated=true Reset.Activated=True QM_Process.Activated=true StartUp=True" ScrollExtent="484,640" Size="484,640" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true" version="1.1.0">

and it used to be:
<Page eq2opensound="ui_window_book_open" eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="237,105" Name="Map" NormalSize="484,640" OnHide="TM_Plugins.OnHideWindow.Activated=true StartUp=False" OnHoverIn="TM_Plugins.OnHoverInWindow.Activated=true UserResizable=false" OnHoverOut="TM_Plugins.OnHoverOutWindow.Activated=true" OnShow="TM_Plugins.OnShowWindow.Activated=true Reset.Activated=True QM_Process.Activated=true StartUp=True" ScrollExtent="484,640" Size="484,640" UserMovable="true" UserResizable="true" version="1.1.0">

so it's missing the TM_Plugins.OnHideWindow.Activated=true command when you hide the map window. I don't use any map plugins myself, and the map seems to work ok.

What other UI mods do you use? Did you all just use the "Re-Download All Files" button?

Here's my skinnable_WindowElements.xml file, dated 2/27/2007.

THANK YOU! I was having the same issue and this file fixed everything. By the way, I was having the problem of missing borders as soon as I installed the EQ2MAP, and I didn't add other plugins. The only thing prior to EQ2MAP that I had was ProfitUI.