View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2012, 01:20 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

I have just began using this interface on resubscribing to EQ2. I like the feature on the Target UI Element that on mouseclick opens the browser and looks up the targeted mob. However instead of searching for the mob on the Wiki I would prefer it to go to www.lootdb.com and do an item lookup on the loot table for the mob.

Previously I have made a macro in game with /browser www.lootdb.com/eq2/mob/%T. This launches the browser and displays the relevant data. I have tried to modify the eq2ui_mainhud_target file to do this but do not know enough to get this to work. There are in this file two places where I see the following code:

<Button Location="157,0" Name="LookupTarget" OnPress="URL=&apos;http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=&apos; ## Parent.Name.localtext&#xD;&#xA;browser URL" Opacity="0.500" PackLocation="right,top" PackSize="fixed,fixed" ScrollExtent="13,13" Size="13,13" Style="/ButtonStyles.tabscroll_left" Tooltip="Lookup target" Visible="false" />

I assume this is where I change the text to what I want. Can anyone help here please?