View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2006, 12:07 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSam
Almost forgot! Shards, Carpets, potions, hexdolls, all that stuff from your inventory does not show up in the Hotbar file. I don't know where it is saved, but it ain't there! If you save a hotbar with one of these items in it, that spot is treated as blank. If one of your other saved hotbars replaces that item, it won't come back when you load the first file. You can put it back manually every time, or find a permanent place for it and make sure it never gets replaced. (That's what I did with the Manastone and my carpet.) In the case of your charm slots (if you drag a charm slot to the hotbar) for some reason the save/load changes both of them to your primary weapon. Sounds like a bug, but.. what can you do.
This is a right pain in the behind and has only happened since the most recent 2 or maybe 3 updates For me it only blanks the items from my inventory replacing them each time with my weapon

Items taht I have linked from my bags like my horsie stay fine a bit annoying, but thankfully only 6 buttons that I have to replace after every crafting session.