View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2011, 10:31 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonx View Post
Something I never got around to doing once SOE FINALLY implemented ColorStyles as I requested was to refactor the UI for more flexible color skinning. This would require doing the following...

- Re-implement all inline colors with colorstyles.
- Refactor all window and button graphics as greyscale.
- Add colorstyles to the tint of the converted graphics.
- See if the colorstyles can be changed dynamically via script. If so, create a loader script to swap themes by character name.

Basically the idea is to control all color settings via Global ColorStyles so users could tweak the UI to whatever colors they prefer, and ideal swap themes by character.
I was actually looking to do something like this but with fonts today. I haven't really had a lot of time to try and play with it, but with what you've given me with this post I'm going to look at both, since that would be a lot easier upkeep all around if colors could swap out in that way. Especially since I've been working on FetishClassic getting that up to date.

Wynd - I believe this has been moved over to the group options window, and removed from the persona. I'll check tomorrow though and see if that's included and if not, I'll see about adding that back in somewhere.