Thread: SOEmote changes
View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2012, 10:30 PM
A Griffon

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknarr View Post
This is what I've got for the compact variant. The vertical orientation's working. The horizontal... I managed to get the group members to stop shifting left and crowding each other, I still need to nail down the horizontal alignment of the quick-raid and cure buttons. As with the default variant, some extra padding's made the window 30 pixels taller and increased the vertical spacing of group members by 6 pixels each. I haven't found a way to fix that, the padding seems to be hard-coded and not controlled by the UI XML.

Again, this is the compact group window, not the default one.
Ooooh, this did NOT work.... i mean the names are farther apart, which is nice, but now the 6th person gets cut off when in horizontal, and i can't seem to resize the window larger to get them =( It looks like its only a pixel or two too big, because sometimes I can get it to show the 6th person, by swapping from horizontal to vertical and back, but as soon as i click ok, it disappears again (I assume wrapping to a position below the others and out of sight). So maybe just decrease the spacing between each person by 1 pixel should work.... this coming from someone who doesn't know how any of this UI stuff works or I'd do it myself...
Maevyen - 95 Wizard          Maedonna - 95 Berserker
Maelani - 95 Mystic          Maehymn - 95 Troubadour
Maedelyn - 95 Warden         Maewyn - 95 Brigand
Maeniac - 95 Inquisitor      Maerilyn - 95 Assassin
Maenie - 95 Channeler        Maelynne - 95 Beastlord
Unrest Server

Last edited by Maelya : 08-12-2012 at 05:03 PM.