View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2012, 02:35 AM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle

Hi Drum. I've used bits of your UI for years, and loved them, but decided to try and put in your Full interface. That's when the problems started for me.

I know most folk probably are used to putting in EQ2 mods. I seem to bumble around and get there finally. In my defense, I've used a PC since '92, learned the hard way to troubleshoot my own hard and software problems, upgrade em, and now build my own PC so I'm not a complete novice. I've put mods into the DOOM games, more recently Torchlight, Diablo2 etc, but this has me stumped, even after reading the now ancient instructions on how to install mods on this site!

I finally figured I needed to rename my own UI folder to DrumsUI, and put your *.ini file in place of mine in EQ2 base directory. I also downloaded the updater for your UI, but I am lacking what looks like quite a few windows on the interface when I tell it to load it using the /loadui command and choose your listed UI from the pop up window.

Most importantly I am lacking the window with the EQ2 Start and Exit button on it! I have to close the game using the X in the window..

I've reverted back to the default UI until I can get some help from you, pretty please. I've also sent you a message here in case it is more convenient to give me help by email than take up space here.

Thanks!