View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2013, 10:31 PM
A Grove Wisp

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordebon View Post
In that case, did you edit any of the files in profit recently?

It sounds like one of the files is critically broken, which will cause the UI to ignore the UI entirely and use the default. Maybe try deleting and redownloading from your patcher fresh?

well, i just typed in /loadui instead of /load_uisettings...and i chose profit...
that seemed to have worked, however all my keyboard settings, hotbars, inv bags, journal, literally everything is like default settings...my movement keys are all wrong and everything else. seems i have to take some time to go in and manually redo everything....not sure what happened, but for now, seems to work...
but now, i didn't change anything recently--i did notice however lately when i logged in the resolution changed, the texts and icons looked a little sharper than what im used to if that makes any sense....

another weird thing thats happening is, i run the game full screen, not windowed...if i want to go to windowed or back to full screen, i hit alt/enter....well, when im in fullscreen, just all by itself without me touching anytihng. the damm thing will go windowed mode, half the size and i have to hit alt/enter to get it back to full.....any ideas on that? its doing it constantly all by itself, about every 5-8 mins or so

Last edited by Endeavour : 01-12-2013 at 10:45 PM.