View Single Post
Unread 05-27-2012, 09:17 AM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitts View Post
Did what you suggested, it is just the same. No Stats bar.
Here's pix of the screen. Had to put a Link as the image wouldn't load.

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...EQ2_000182.jpg
These may sound like dumb suggestions but I've seen this happen to others a few times with varying mods where it isn't a MOD problem but sometimes jus a glitch for unknown reasons.

Cycle thru the window modes via F10 until you see all of the windows. Is the stat or start bar there? (Maybe there's a blank black rectangle) that needs to be setup via right-clicking it and setting opacities. If not then mouse around the screen and see if a rogue window appears in the event its opacity has been set to zero.

Did you try setting the stat bar parameters via Drums start button? Maybe yours isn't appearing because nothing has been set to show up, i.e. STR, AGI etc. This may be moot since I think at least 1 or 2 stats have been enabled.

- Verify the file (eq2ui_mainhud_startbutton.xml, if I'm remembering this correctly) is in your EverquestII>UI>DrumsUI folder... NOT in the main Everquest folder.

- Verify your EQ2.INI (Everquest Main Folder) has the following in it:
cl_ui_skinname DrumsUI
cl_ui_subdir UI/

- Via Options>User Interface>Game Window uncheck "Allow Windows Offscreen". Just in case the start button has gone somewhere off your screen. Cycle F10 and check again.

Just a side note: You mentioned using the X to close EQ which seems to indicate you are running in windowed mode.

-Try running in full screen mode: Options>Display>Performance>Fullscreen and see if that helps. Windowed Mode sometimes bunches up UI windows.

- You might want to map the EQ default main Menu with a key you rarely use. Options>Controls>Game Menu. I've mapped mine to the comma (,) as a backup if something happens with any MOD that may prevent me from accessing the menu by other means.

Good luck
Accredo

Last edited by Accredo : 05-27-2012 at 09:20 AM.