View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2012, 06:14 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendil View Post
Papabard: Thanks for that pointer. I should have guessed that there would be a stored setting, like the the one for the welcome screen.

On the surface, I can't think of any reason why the attack bar would break on the default UI with EQ2Maps installed. I used EQ2Maps with the default UI long before I discovered ProfiUI and I don't recall any issues then. But that was a while ago. I started using Profit during the SF beta and have used it since.
You're welcome.

Yeah the mear fact the file hasn't been updated is simply because nothing has changed to where it wouldn't work. I use it and works just fine which was why I started looking dumb about the in game support lol that support was added about the same time the bar mods appeared if I recall. It should work with default (of course you'll need to make a directory called UI/attackbar or something) and add the custom file and the attack bar to that directory or eq2maps which of course would require adding the attack bar and including it to the custom file again following the directions for how to install.