View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosshawk982 View Post
My wife is experiencing random changes to the group window in Fetish 12.3.2. It seems that at random times the window will decide to click on the portraits option. When it's clicked off, and yes we've checked under options to make sure it is clicked off, the window will minimize to the bottom of the screen edge. Any thoughts? Other then this, the UI is great. Thanks for the help.
The window uses some scripting to make the SOEmote portraits behave properly, but the only time it should be triggering is when you chose to show/hide the portrait section. I'm going to assume you're using the group window in the normal horizontal format, if not let me know.

It sounds like what you're doing is manually trying to hide the portraits by resizing the window and then right clicking and hitting hide portraits... which triggers the scripting. Normally the scripting resizes the window (which leaves it higher up the screen due to the way the hide/show right click behaves) and then moves the window down to get it back to where it belongs.

If that's not the case, I need more information... like where on the screen it is, what orientation (vertical or horizontal), if you have SOE mote on (or are turning it on/off) and exactly when it's doing it. I also suggest trying a fresh install of that window from the current download, just in case you got a corrupt file that is making the scripting trigger when it should not.