Unread 05-30-2005, 08:19 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamscott255
cheers for the info peeps

this is how i got mine setup so far

which files do i need to copy over for the top left to have the money showing and the start bar with extra buttons?
That SS looking good ... Me trying to maintain flexablity with the windows still so you can arrange stuff like you have

Most of this is not working correctly at the moment as its still work in progress I have a big list of stuff i need to change / do beside me now lol

Have a look at my SS below..

The triangles need sorting out I know, so does loads of other stuff

changes pending now are,

1 Exp needs option for coin page
2 little filler triangle needs reversed
3 new stats page below group window
4 health where the power gauge is in the SS
5 Casting where the health gauge is in the SS
6 Power where the health gauge is in the SS now
7 switch on the left triangle to expand the triangle and the effects window to show all 30 effects .. and vice versa
8 more icon buttons to add in below the start button..... Notes/harvesting will be one of them, I may even set it up as pages again so you can have what ones you want on display, Just see how it go's I guess

The bottom of the UI is still quite tall , but I dont see a way to change that as yet, But we do have quite a bit of screen area gain at the top now and that does make a big diff, Well to me it seems to anyway

All windows will be resizeable whilst in beta so that we can make them fit in where we want them, and once done I guess I will set the default sizes to my set up and place some sensible size restrictions after that on the windows like min / max

As you see the target is going to be centered up now, That is somthing that always bugged me for some reason lol.... Problem is its a bit more of a move for the mouse to get to the other hotkey banks on the right when in combat but a change in spell locations should cure that I guess / we will get used to it lol

Long way from a re-skin as yet likes Madhog lol... Also I will need to have at lest 2 bottles of red wine before I even think about loading up photoshop to do that lmao
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000088.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	2797