View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2004, 06:23 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Red face

Quote:
PLEASE remember to keep in nice, everyone will have different ideas and everyone is allowed thier own opinions!
Remeber, BE NICE! :P

I really hope they are not doing this early release to get a foot up on WoW.

I am hoping that the views that a few people have given me will not be true in this case. Many keep pointing out to me about SoE's 'release' history and how a lot of the stuff they release is released too soon, and full of broken content. Even with some of the EQ expansion packs that were at the stores, the content of some of them was/is broken.

I know that MMO's are always evolving and there is no such thing as a 'perfect game' when its one of this type. Especially with how massive it is.

I just hope that with all my excitement and hope that I have for this game doesn't come tumbling down like it has with The Sims Online. That was a major bomb when it was released so soon with lack of content, and a slow development team. While I am glad with the changes they've made, there is no fun on there and it's just easier to talk with the friends on a messenger.

This game genre is completely different then TSO though. Anyway, While I was playing EQ before, and looked at the updates that were there. I was glad to see how detail they were and spelled out and how they explained what was wrong, what was causing it, and how it was fixed. I hope they continue this, and continue to have a great development team to fix problem, and release new content on a steady bases.