View Single Post
Unread 08-26-2017, 06:21 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhainstorm View Post
I didn't want to start a new thread for this, because I'm not entirely sure if it's me or the bar. I just came back and love the drums up so i downloaded the ui after reading blackhood is updating it but for some reason the stat bar menu will not pull up.. when i mouse over the stat menu it highlights and shows its the drumsui menu but when i click it i get nothing. so i can not change the displayed stats and set them to what i want to show. The eq2 menu part works fine, just can not open the stat menu.

did i do something wrong in my install or is it broke? The rest seems to be working from what I can tell so I'm pretty sure I installed correctly. Guess I'll try a diff up until I can resolve this.

P.s. On the skins do I pull them out of the unzipped folder and replace the default skins in my custom ui folder?
If you downloaded the separate stand alone bar and applied it to DrumsUI, it will not work.

For the skins, unzip the color you want, and unzip to your <customUi>/images folder. You will be asked to overwrite files. Do so. Might want to backup that folder just in case.