View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 07:27 PM
A Griffon

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Try resizing the window once in game with the buff up and tell me if it causes it to appear. The dynamic data is being weird.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the mod (I forget if I updated the stand-alone manual download =x )

http://advancedmod.com/DrumsUI/live/...DrumsUI_ST.xml
I have your current updater version (I am using 100% DrumsUI). I am unable to resize the spell timer window in the same way we can resize the hotbars. I do not see any option to resize it thus no charges number is visible.

Your DrumsUI_ST.xml that I am currently using begins with the following and doesn't match what you have linked: Are you saying copy into mine what you have linked?

The following is dated 06-19-12:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Page eq2usescomwndcontrols="true" Location="15,91" MaximumSize="180,800" MinimumSize="36,36" Name="DrumsUI_ST" OnHoverIn="SettingsImage.visible=true" OnHoverOut="SettingsImage.visible=false" OnShow="Refresh.press=true" OnSize="COND=(Width &lt; 145)&#xD;&#xA;Composite.1.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.2.Amount2.visi ble=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.3.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.4.Amount2. visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.5.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.6.Amou nt2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;Composite.7.Amount2.visible=COND&#xD;&#xA;

etc....

Last edited by Accredo : 12-17-2012 at 07:43 PM.