View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2005, 04:41 AM
EQ2MAP Webmaster
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

so that all arent left out:

Quote:
<EloaMasterHealer> its odd that theres no antonica listed in the ui file. We really need that for something to go off of for multi page maps.
<Deathbane-SemiAFK> maybe we can provoke Bobble into telling us how we can do it, or at least IF we can
<EloaMasterHealer> but I've been to antonica and have lots of diff names of files the 2 maps could be, but never been to commonlands and I'm seeing that it has 2 names,
<EloaMasterHealer> commandlands.vpk and commonlands_SG.vpk
<EloaMasterHealer> so that MUST be it
<EloaMasterHealer> SG would be the second map name
<Deathbane-SemiAFK> There's lots of files with SG.
<EloaMasterHealer> weird too...
<Deathbane-SemiAFK> Custom Antonica map would rock though
<Deathbane-SemiAFK> Whenever anyone asks newbie question, just send them to download the complete map pack
<EloaMasterHealer> he said something about if you've already been there you would see the what he was talking about, but ALL the files in my vpk folder are dated the install date
<EloaMasterHealer> heh, yep
<Deathbane-SemiAFK> Cache folder
<EloaMasterHealer> ioplans
<EloaMasterHealer> right, i was just playing refugee isle, and its the latest dated file
<EloaMasterHealer> wonder what all this junk is though.... tutorial_island02+tutorial_island02_epic01.iop
<Deathbane-SemiAFK> Game makes one of those files every time you zone.
<Deathbane-SemiAFK> That one is for zoning into the orc cave.
<EloaMasterHealer> aha
<EloaMasterHealer> so if you watch the cache folder you will find out when you cross zonename lines since the file will update
<EloaMasterHealer> and then you can have all the names