View Single Post
Unread 06-07-2015, 02:19 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sigrdrifa, this is a good idea and a nice challenge. A few things have been done in the attached file:

1) Platinum max was increased to 9999 per your suggestion.

2) Using the spinners past 0 and 99 will roll the other denominations up or down automatically. For example if you have 1p, 0g, 0s, 0c and you spin copper down by one, you will get 0p, 99g, 99s, 99c. This should ease incremental re-pricing in a lot of cases. A not-so-obvious time saver is that once you have the text cursor in one of the denomination boxes, you can use the Tab and Shift-Tab keys to move between the text inputs without having to click the mouse.

3) Commissions are reduced by 50% in the case of the two Veteran's displays, and 25% in the case of the Legends display. Commission percentages turn green whenever there is a reduction due to one of these containers, and you also get an indicator on the window that shows the percentage. If you are in a container that doesn't have a reduction, you get the standard white 10/20/40. The three containers you listed are the only ones that will trigger the reductions. If there are other commission-reducing displays, they will have to be added to the window code manually.

This is everything but your "1p less/1g less" pricing feature, which I'm still thinking about. Please give the updated window a try and let me know if anything is wonky. It's definitely beta code until I'm sure everything is functioning 100%.
Attached Files
File Type: zip darqui_setprice_sigrdrifa.zip (10.7 KB, 523 views)

Last edited by Darqwood : 06-07-2015 at 02:24 PM.