View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2008, 01:18 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheumais View Post
I had gotten this message a few times and I feel I have finally traced it back to its source for my specific case. I have several 80's that have no issue when using profit, but my Mystic, currently 71, seemed to have that problem. With the Mystic I was using older tier Master II's or Master I's and had not bothered to replace them since im a cheapola. The convenient thing about Profit UI (usually) is it auto detects character level and therefore chooses what spells they "should" be using. Since the appropriate level of spell did not exist in my arsenal Profit UI was telling my character to cast a spell I didn't have. Everquest was giving me the error that my spell was no longer available (when in fact it never was). Don’t know if this might be related to your issue, but hope it helps!
Ah!! This may be the case as I am doing the same on those particular toons since they are in the late 70's and not level 80 yet. I level quickly and it has been my way to box them to 80 with minimal spells THEN upgrade all spells to Asept 3 on the day they reach max level. Thank goodness I have tradeskillers and friends willing to make all 30 or so Adept 3 spells at once lol
Thank you very much for the information. I will test this theory by getting the Adept 3s made for them today and scribing them. They are all around 77-80 atm so it is just a little earlier than usual.