View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2013, 06:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavour View Post
ok, in the eq2 directory, there was a mozilla folder..i deleted that. i also opened up firefox (im assuming thats what you were talking about) and cleared everything, history, cache, you name it.......no change, ingame
browser still just a blank, bluish page. also, in the eq2 directory now, there isnt a mozzilla folder either. i also ran profit updater as well.....
help? :-)
Do a complete file check by going to the little tool icon on the launcher. It should of downloaded a new mozilla and in your Profit directory I would delete the eq2ui_mainhud_browser.xml file which should have a date somewhere around july depending when you updated your profit UI and it got set to read only or placed on ignore. Then rerun the patcher it check your ignored files and make sure its not on there. Settings > Ignored Files and like I said make sure the awesomium_process service is running and isn't disallowed by your firewall. Not sure what you use for a firewall so it would all depend on which one you're using as to how to check disallowed or blocked processes.