View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2011, 11:22 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question still having issues after many checks

Sir, thank you so much for your install help. I will be donating to your cause most definitely, I have many guild mates that swear by the Drums UI and I do love it as well.

I am still having a minor issue trying to get the stat bar or menu to work. The rest of the UI is workihg perfectly.

Now, when i first started, it worked just fine, then after I readjusted the windows, placed them where i wanted, it disappeared, I have tried to resize and everything, go full screen, whatever to try to get it back. I have re-downloaded the updater many times. I do have the files in the correct places, and I have checked them to include the codes you needed in the custom.xml file. I have learned a lot.

Also, in doing this, I found that I had EQ2 installed in 2 different locations on my system, fixed that, it's the windows 7, and it's installed in
C:/users/public/sony online entertainment/installed games/everquest 2/ (then this is where the custom.xml and all the folders are... ui, Test Servers, Screenshots, etc...) and it was installed in program filesx86. that was inactive so deleted all that.

then...in the folder... (names shortened for brevity, but the same as above)
C:/users/public/soe/IG/EQ2/UI/ ... here is another custom.xml same as above with the eq2ui_mainhud Start file. inside the custom xml's are the codes you requested be added.
so i tried everything, but in the end, i found that the custom file goes in the installation folder as requested, and the files are set appropriately.

Everything matches all the help , FAQ's and stuff, it is just that pesky stat bar, menu button, any chance that can be shoved off screen and i just can't see it? that is what i could use a quick check on... thanks