View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2014, 07:11 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Antonia Bayle
Question Increased UI Font size

I have searched the downloads and been unable to find anything so am hoping someone here might have a solution or be willing to make one for free. I am using an hdtv as my monitor and Playing from my bed, (not enough room in our bedroom for two computer desks, so hubby gets the desk and I get the tv doubling as my monitor), however the font size for the game windows is so small it is extremely difficult to read, at times it is impossible without getting up and walking over to the tv. I can increase my chat size to a readable level, but not my quest journal, quest helper, map, broker, merchant sale, inventory, p;layer stats or item stats windows. I am looking for a skin (that is compatible with eq2 maps and the default blue ui) that will increase the font size and ONLY the font size in these windows, with no other changes, so that they will be readable on a 32" hdtv. I have seen many threads on how to change xml files etc, but they are several years old and reports have said they no longer work. So I am hoping that there is either already a ui available for download that does this and I've just been unable to find it on the boards, or that someone will be able to make a ui that will do this for everyone top use, as I know there are others out there who have this same problem. Any help is appreciated, hoping for a resolution soon! Thanks!