View Single Post
Unread 02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Thumbs Up Compliments to the Chef

Drumstix, Want to give my initial props on the full UI. I've been using a good number of your pieces for a long time and I believe you and I have traded coding in the past. Since I'm mostly using yours now I guess I don't have to code myself anymore Great work with all of your pieces and I look forward to seeing how it evolves. I even decided to shif off my target stat bar I have been using since '05.

Minor cosmetic errors, however with the Persona window. The factions bars are too wide for the window and thus the very right side of the bar is cut off. This happens regardless of if the list has a scroll bar or not. My guild window also has a bug in that I can view and edit the ranks on the Ranks tab (I'm leader), but on the Bank Settings tab no name show up in m list of ranks. I can however, click the "invisible" names and options correctly show for the rank I have selected.

As far as future upgrades/mods... you mentioned you were working on a tracking window. I love and have used MaddBomber's tracking window (http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=4185). It's about as compacted as you could hope to get, but looks good if the background is made clear. I generally leave it open whenever adventuring (and sort it so named are on top... never know who's in the area and needs killing).

Thanks again for your hard work and support as GU's are released. Keep up the fine work.