Thread: SOEmote changes
View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2012, 08:48 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
Getting so frustrated, sorry! I tried just deleting the file and letting the updater download whatever the new one is, and it didn't download anything. I have changed the file a dozen times and it never seems to register anything. Its not ignored, so I don't know why the patcher just does not want to patch the eq2ui_mainhud_groupmembers file for me. =/ Using the non-compact until the compact is fixed, but I had to download it from here cuz patcher didn't work for me.
That's definitely weird. Try checking in Settings | File Paths and make sure the "Everquest II - Folder" path points to the right location. I'm pretty sure the updater'll download the file if it's not there, I'm doing that repeatedly to clean up after editing sessions (I want to be sure I'm back to what's on the updater, not some weird variation I left hanging around by mistake).

If you're not sure where the game itself is looking, run the launchpad and click on the toolbox icon (in the lower left corner) and use the Open Game Directory selection. That'll open the folder the launchpad thinks the game lives in. Make sure it and the Profit updater setting match what you expect.