View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2012, 07:19 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGRufin View Post
HI Drumstix,

I'm new to EQ2 but have been playing VG for many years and managing a custom UI over there. I love your UI for the game but have one question. I can't seem to get all of the icons to display on the map within your UI. Specifically, I don't show all of the icons for vendors and for the exits to different zones. Is there a way I can incorprate the standard EQ2_Map2 into your UI or is there a function somewhere to show all of the things that show up on the default map?

Hope you have survived the hurricane and subsequent clean up in the NE.

Thanks.

Rufin
Thanks, I have

Is there icons that are showing in the default UI and not in mine? I'm not really sure which ones you would be referring to. Most of the icons on the map are submitted by users via EQ2Map updater (which I don't include in my UI).