View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2012, 04:43 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumstix42 View Post
Thanks, I have

Is there icons that are showing in the default UI and not in mine? I'm not really sure which ones you would be referring to. Most of the icons on the map are submitted by users via EQ2Map updater (which I don't include in my UI).
The specific one that bothers me, as a new EQ2 player, is the one the indicates the zone to zone doors/portals whatever. Little green arrows on the default UI map2. As a workaround, I managed to integrate the eq2map2 code from elsewhere on these pages into your UI. Suspect this will work until I have to use the updater, but know how to repeat what I did if something breaks down the line.

The other minor annoyances are the mailbox icon and vendor icon, rougher in some of the starter zones where you are told you ahve mail but cant immediately find a mailbox.

As a quck update, I ran the updater afetr posting, with the changes you made today, and I'm still seeing the stuff I added myself, with everything working (as far as I can tell). I am curious about the Blue/Blue and colors thing, as I don't see where I would change the UI to different colors. Is that in the updater or elsewhere?

Last edited by VGRufin : 12-06-2012 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added comment.