View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2005, 09:04 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Lol....

This UI and none of the others I have actualy have a modded map window!

As like myself I anticipate all my users to just use the eq2 map mod... So if you got problems with your map hun its nothing to do with this UI...

Just use the map updater program and point it to PERDV8 folder and it will do the work from there.. install all the maps and the map window itself... granted the map window background will be different to the rest of the UI probably but, Hey its a map and its details are correct lol

If you still having problems after doing that, gimmie a shout via pm and I try and sort it for you..... But could you please just delete the contents of your PERDV8 folder 1st ! .... then just place the latest files in the download section in there thanks..

Like I say this UI is not dead its more of a shrine to the work of Perdition, Nothing will be added to it, Just the core elements that make the UI work .. Hence effects in the target windows they are a core part of any UI now so they have to be added to this UI soon to keep it maintained