View Single Post
Unread 02-23-2011, 06:59 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipsy View Post
Posted this in the main ProfitUI Updater, but decided to post it here too, since everyone seems to be talking here.

So I'm having several issues.

I was having the issue where it told me that it could not find my Everquest2.exe. But the other problem I was having was that the java client kept turning all black and then for some reason my video card would crash. I have an ATI Radeon HD 5870. There is no way that it can't handle a Javascript screen, so something was really wrong with that one.

Also, the title-banner (frame thing) above the quest text on the upper right hand corner was missing. The quest text is there, but the frame for whatever reason is missing. It usually says, "Active Quests" (at least in your screenshot it does), that is missing, as is the "Character" section, if that is supposed to be there.

Anyhow, thanks so much for keeping ProfitUI up-to-date. I love this UI and I hope it continues to be updated!
No clue on the graphics crash. All I can say is I have not heard of that in relation to the updater.

As for the everquest2.exe file will be in your everquest2 directory. Easiest way to get the path to it is to find the icon you use to launch the game...right click...choose properties...and copy the path in the working directory field.

The quest journal issue is addressed here:

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=15403

Silat