View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2017, 02:01 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliana View Post
Hello, Blackhood and all. First, thank you for updating aspects of DrumsUI, which I love as a raiding healer and have used for many years.

I do have a little issue happening, namely that since updating DrumsUI and implementing some of your fixes, Blackhood, I cannot get the DrumsUI menu to come up. The EQ2 button, Mail, and Broker ($) clicks all do their job, but when I click on "UI," nothing happens.

I did try implementing a fix in this thread (OnPress="show_window Custom.DrumsUI_MenuWindow) but it did not work.

Do you have any suggestions for me? I'd like to be able to use the UI button too!

Thank you kindly, and thank you again for all your work.

Eliana
Halls of Fate
Hi,

I think what you may have done is combine the standalone bar with the one in the UI. Don't do this. Everything you need for DrumsUI (the full UI) is in my thread http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=18226, in post 1.

Just download the latest kunark zip and overwrite the files in your UI/DrumsUI folder.

Please note, the seperate mail button and broker button you have are from a different mod of the bar, these do not exist in my updates, as I wanted to keep it how Drumstix42 had it.

The purpose of the stand alone bar is if you want Drums stat bar, but don't want the full UI.