View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2010, 05:29 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Antonia Bayle
Send a message via AIM to Drumstix42 Send a message via MSN to Drumstix42 Send a message via Yahoo to Drumstix42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfhammer View Post
Hi there,
I'm loving the look of your UI here so have one tiny question.. (edit: ok two now lol)

Can I download the updater and let it grab your full UI pack, or do I have to install your UI pack, then run the game via the installer to keep it current? Also will this updater get EQ2Map as well? I remember EQ2Map was used to launch the game, so how does that affect this updater, or vice versa?

Thanks..
You can use this Updater both before or after you manually install my full ui! It'll grab any files your missing, or simply install it for you. And after that it'll keep it updated
As far as EQ2maps goes, it is fully compatible with my UI. I would recommend installing my UI first and then EQ2map, but after that it doesn't matter which one you patch first.

If you go to Settings -> File paths, you can set an application to launch after update, which you could set as eq2maps. Then from eq2maps you can launch EQ2 itself.

Cheers, hope that helps.

Last edited by Drumstix42 : 02-26-2010 at 05:33 PM.