View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2005, 10:44 PM
A Green Troll
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Blackburrow

Several replies at once...

Thx Death, your feedback means alot (everyone's does)

Quib, sry I didn't notice the PM till you mentioned it here. Sent you a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liminal
-ALT-ENTER crashes to desktop (it should minimize/maximize EQ2. There appears to be no workaround, as this is a necessary step after alt-tabbing to desktop).
I was unable to reproduce this proplem on either Win2K or XP. ALT+ENTER seams to work fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liminal
-The launching sequence becomes distorted: The Sony logo appears and remains for the duration where ordinarily other logos appear, then the screen goes black for a few seconds before the EQ2 logo appears. (the launch continues ordinarily- this bug is not game-breaking)
Hehe, undocumented feature. Adverts were intentionally removed from the launch screen in the hopes it would speed loading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACiDXiAN
1. The Recipe book when clicking on a sort type like difficulty or name seems to 'shift' the difficulty column over until you cannot see it and sometimes when you try and refresh it will lock up and crash to desktop (the crash has only happened a couple times not consistently)
This one is odd. Hadn't noticed this b4 now. I'll look into a fix.
Quote:
2. Again with the recipe book, if you grab the right frame and pull it will occasionally lock up the game and not let you do anything until you kill the process.
I was unable to reproduce this problem.
Quote:
3. The trade window when crafting witht he newly added icons at the bottom will resize vertically but do nothing but cut off the icons. Coudl this be locked perhaps?
Minimum size does crop the icons, "Default size" does not. I could easily set the minimum window height to prevent cropping but figured ppl might want that extra reduction when on other pages.
Quote:
Requests:
1. Possible to make the current buffs, and the effect box smaller, as to fit better witht he smaller compact design. (maybe use the 2/3 size spell effects size icons?)
I played with this earlier and decided the space savings wasn't worth the reduced clarity. If more ppl want the smaller icons I can make that change.
Quote:
2. Add a small % text display to the mana and health bars (just a convienience since they are stretched a bit)
Ah this I'll do for sure. Shoulda done it in the first place
Quote:
3. Increase the size of the repeat button (vertically perhaps only?) and bance the space between the buttons to fill the potential empty space fromt he icon addition to the bottom of the window?
The buff bar actually stretches across the entire bottom of the window, so I can't encrotch on that area with larger buttons.
Quote:
3a. Woudl it be possible to have the repeat button a 'return' key default like the marketplace search was modified.
It should already activate on ENTER

I'm also going to look into added a button to some other window to force the inventory window to the upper left corner to resolve inaccessable Inventory window issues that can occur if the mod is installed improperly.