View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2011, 07:19 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

TalTal I looked at that link you provided however Kaspersky had a bit of a fit when hitting it. Just saying is all.

ddaniel thank you for the link, however some of us don't do face book/ myspace or any of that 'sell your soul for a cyber friend garbage'... that's putting it politely.

While those sites are 'nice' and a lot of people use them, a company.. ie Sony would really do better off putting their announcements on THEIR site, rather than through a third party which the rest of their populous may or may not use.

Just to play devils advocate, what about those 'special' people who use myspace, or twitter? They don't get to see the facebook announcement. Or those moguls like me who do not use any of that stuff?

I would really like to see news concerning sony or EQ or whatever coming from the parent company / site, NOT blasted on some blog somewhere else.

This is not aimed at you, and again, thank you for the info, but just a comment in general. Also I understand that a lot of these 'statements' may not be official sony statements... which is all the more reason they (sony) should really be keeping the MILLIONS of people who use their stuff better updated... to kill rumors that may hurt them in the long run..

Thank you

The Dwarf you want to throw off the wharf.