View Single Post
Unread 06-15-2009, 02:45 PM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Guk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin View Post
I couldn't get it to do anything.. turned on logging browsed to my log file and started getting some /locs.. Nothing showed on map.. I checked autoparse and tried again but nothing.. English is not an option in the dropdown. I know its the default but /shrug. And its in .NET. :P
I have incorrectly characterized the "Language" support. I have changed the label to read 'Secondary Parse Language', which is more accurate. I have no desire to add multi-language to the interface, as it's a pain in the butt and I just don't speak any other languages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnils View Post
The zoom, you could zoom out way below 0% making it a tiny dot only.
I think there is no reason to be able to zoom below 100% as it still fits if you make the window smalest possible.

You can't edit the Style Name, this is not good if there is no styletag to be found in log.

There is no limit to zoom in, you can zoom so long that you get an error with a big red cross on the screen, and there is no way to fix it by reloading a file, you have to close the program.
I'll add some min and max values to the zoom level. Also, if you use the drop-down zoom select it should ALWAYS recenter.

I'm making the Style Name user editable.

Quote:
It still says MapperLive v0.1
There is no Min ,Max elev. values.
Fixed the version display.
I plan to add min/max elevation values for each layer. I just need to figure out how to present that information.

Quote:
And as Landiin says there is no way to change back to english if you select any other language , you are stuck
As I mentioned above, the language is secondary, so English will always work. The language support is for the Parsing ONLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm9 View Post
Same as Landiin, does nothing, getting the same error message as he does when scrolling on the (empty) main window. Loading a log does not change anything.
I'll add some error checking and limits on when you can scroll/zoom so it's not possible to zoom on an empty file.

Quote:
Also I get this error when trying to load a language file:
(. . .)
EDIT: After editing a language file filename into the .config file by hand and then switching to that language file in the application it works, but only if that language is selected. Funny enough, everything stays in English though.
The language support is for the Parsing ONLY.

Looks like I have to add some additional error checks when you have no default language file.

Quote:
The ZoneRect in it seems to be messed up completely though, maybe an issue with a comma as a decimal separator?
I'll take a look at this. I was pretty sure the outputs were right. Note that it is not actually outputting a "zonerect', just the coordinates of the upper right and lower left corners of the map.

Quote:
Regarding the .jpg export: shouldn't it rather be a transparent .png or .gif? And include the zonerect as well?
I have not decided if I want to officially include Image output as an option. It's kinda useless because you still need to do line cleanup. If I do include it in he final release, I will add an interface with size, format, and preview type options.