Thread: SageUI
View Single Post
Unread 06-20-2006, 08:10 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Reposting this here since I didn’t see this thread until just now.

Love your Journal mod as it was exactly what I was looking for and more. The addition of the Heritage and Writ tabs is simply brilliant.

My only suggestion would be to allow the divider to be moved in order to resize the left-side but other than that it's perfect. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Also, can you confirm if it would be the mod that is stopping me from using the following new commands added in LU24 or if there’s something else going on? It’s not a big deal as I can live without them but I just wanted to know one way or another before I pull out the rest of my hair trying to figure out if something’s wrong on my end.

“There is some new functionality with the Quest Helper window. Pressing Ctrl+, (comma) or Ctrl+. (period) will scroll forward and backward through recently selected quests. You can also use Alt+. (period) to cycle quests that were recently updated. UI modders, explore the new eq2ui_journals_active.xml file in order to integrate arrows, drop-downs, etc. into your creations.”

Also, any chance that we might see an update that would include the arrows that the above mentions? Or maybe the option to have them if we want them or to not have them otherwise.

Thanks again for everything.