View Single Post
Unread 07-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Fetish Core author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Crushbone

The short answer is that behavior used to be controlled by a checkbox in the Fetish persona window, which now uses the default (so the checkbox no longer exists). Until I can find the time to redo the clickcures/clickabilities in their entirety, the option won't be accessable in-game.

The long answer is you can easily enable the functionality back if you're willing to do a smidge of editing (you'll have to do it each time SOE updates the persona window however). Basically just copy the eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml from the Default to your Fetish install, open it and add InstaClick="true" to the topmost Page element (eg just put it right after Name="Persona"). That'll replicate what the checkbox used to do.

Copying the default goes against normal recommendations/procedure since you'll have to redo it every time SOE updates the persona window, but it's a relatively simple edit and should tide you over until I can redo the clickcures and whatnot. Worse comes to worst, if I can't get to that in a reasonable time I'll try to add the checkbox to the clickcures window.