View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2006, 02:14 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Greetings great ui builder,

I like the new tradeskill window better than the old one. I like the big event icon that goes to green or red. and the original 4 durability and progress bars. I also like the double window layout, although it does take up a lot of space.

I also like the powerbar that is added to the left side. I could do without the health bar though. It doesn't provide any useful information when crafting (unless you are really bad at it maybe), and it makes the window more cluttered with green and blue bars then neccesary.

I love the default buttons for escape and enter when i craft. But there is a problem because of the new seach textbox. When i press escape and enter to make the same component over and over again, the cursor tends to end up in the search textbox now. So when i press my hotbars for buffing and countering, instead of applying my tradeskill abilities i enter 123123 etc. in the search textbox. I first have to use my mouse to click on something outside the tradeskill window to use my hotbars again. That's a bit annoying.

Hope this is some useful feedback. I love your UI and the update mechanism works really fabulous.

kind regards,

Richard