Thread: Feb 26 updates
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2013, 07:13 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Bags: no changes to bag window, sorting is accessible through the bag options pop-up which isn't modded.

Persona window: New button added for bag sorting, beside the auto-inventory drop spot (except on the small variant, where it's down alongside the search button).

Examine window: new growth page elements added. This requires a new graphics element in commonelements.dds, so expect a full release of skinpacks shortly. I'm going to have the default file updated when I post to the updater.

Guild window: new achievements tab. I have to do a bunch of work to get this one fitted into the Profit window space, so it won't be in tonight's update. If you really need it, just delete eq2ui_mainhud_guild.xml from the ProfitUI directory and use the default window. I do plan on updating the guild window to include the new event filter. [Clarification: the event-filter update went in the Tuesday night upload to the updater, the achievement tab is planned for Wednesday or Thursday along with the skin packs once I resize elements to fit Profit's version of the guild window.]

Last edited by tknarr : 02-27-2013 at 02:46 AM.