View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2010, 01:34 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxsis View Post
For testing I used taunt to pull unearthed settlers in The Thundering Steppes and woolly silkspinners in Frostfang Sea to show the state of the casting bar.

Results:

On character login the current default for 'Show Target Cast Bar' is enabled in the ProfitUI Control Center:

The TargetCasting bar window is off. (The window should have been on.) Toggling the 'Show Target Cast Bar' condition off and back on works as expected. The TargetCasting bar only stays persistent until the character logs off.

Loading a character with the 'Show Target Cast Bar' check box disabled during the prior session:
<Snip>
As for that statement ...the checkbox setting does not and is not intended to persist across sessions. The text file has to be edited to make it your default.

Text file I am referring to is:
Change true to false in _ProfitUI_Settings_TargetCastBar.txt

Having said all that it should have been on by default with the unedited files I put in the zip. Will check to make sure I did as I intended and i'll troubleshoot.

Silat

Edit: Right files were uploaded. It seems to be a timing issue...Will have to make it wait a few seconds to activate and that should fix the problem. I just have to figure out how to do that .

Last edited by TalTal : 12-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.