View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2008, 03:03 PM
gm10-1
Premium Member
EQ2Interface Super Mod
Featured

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansherrill View Post
He has not updated the infocenter in a long time. ProfitUI incorprates a version of it that is more up to date.
I posted a more up to date version as a patch to the InfoCenter download a while ago, and lodrelhai is keeping the TIWIKIE part of it even more up to date with another patch.

That updated version from me is however comprised in a new download from Drumstix42. His InfoCenter is mostly similar to the old one, but he did a lot of work regarding the coding, so it should be much faster than the old one and I recommend that you use his instead of my patch to Milquetowst download.

While ProfitUI's version is the most up to date it's not completely compatible with either of the two above anymore (it is based on Drumstix42' code which has been tweaked some). However, Drumstix said he was going to keep his version up to date so hopefully there will be an update soon.

However, for any of the three versions goes: If info is missing, please someone submit it.